Ellis heating & Air can maintain your home's hvac system!
Maintaining your home's hvac is one of the easiest ways to extend the life of your equipment, save energy and reduce allergens.
Have you ever wished that your heating and air conditioning repairs would receive top priority during a heat wave or a cold snap? And that you could avoid the high cost of overtime for an emergency repair? Ellis Heating and Air knows how you feel, that’s why we created our new Energy Savings program outlined below:
You Save Money
To keep your warranty valid, you need professional maintenance. And research has proven that properly maintained air conditioners and furnaces operate more efficiently and require less repair than equipment that is not maintained. With this you save money on monthly bills and repairs.
• Lower monthly utility bills
• Longer equipment life
• Fewer emergency repairs
• Better heating and cooling
what we do:
- Check crankcase heater for proper operation.
- Check compressor starter for damage or excessive arcing.
- Check for proper refrigerant charge.
- Inspect overflow drain pans for standing water and/or leaks.
- Blow out condensate drain lines to prevent leaks.
- Lubricate and check condenser fan motor for proper amperage..
- Inspect all electrical wiring and tightness of connections.
- Inspect starting and running capacitors for proper operations.
- Verify proper voltage and balance at compressor.
- Inspect Thermostat and tighten connections.
- Check blower motor for proper amperage.
- Lubricate blower motor (If Applicable) and inspect bearings.
- Check for flame roll-out and proper sequence.
- Check pilot and pilot safety on heater.
- Check insulation on all refrigeration piping.
- Inspect air ducting for proper flow/leakage.
- Check for air leaks through section panels.
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections.
- Inspect Evaporator coil for proper air flow and efficiency. (Visual and temperature splits)
- Inspect air filters for cleanliness and bypass air. (Protects indoor coils from dirt accumulation)
Please contact us for your maintenance needs!