ellis heating & air is proud to offer commercial maintenance plans
What we do:
- Check crankcase heater for proper operation.
- Check compressor starter for damage or excessive arcing.
- Check for proper refrigerant charge.
- Inspect overflow drain pans for standing water and/or leaks.
- Blow out condensate drain lines to prevent leaks.
- Lubricate and check condenser fan motor for proper amperage..
- Inspect all electrical wiring and tightness of connections.
- Inspect starting and running capacitors for proper operations.
- Verify proper voltage and balance at compressor.
- Inspect Thermostat and tighten connections.
- Check blower motor for proper amperage.
- Lubricate blower motor (If Applicable) and inspect bearings.
- Check for flame roll-out and proper sequence.
- Check pilot and pilot safety on heater.
- Check insulation on all refrigeration piping.
- Inspect air ducting for proper flow/leakage.
- Check for air leaks through section panels.
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections.
- Inspect Evaporator coil for proper air flow and efficiency. (Visual and temperature splits)
- Inspect air filters for cleanliness and bypass air. (Protects indoor coils from dirt accumulation)
Please contact us for your maintenance needs!